Hi, guys! Welcome to the second edition of That’s So Fetch!, a blog post series featuring things that I’m totally into lately.
- Truly Spiked & Sparkling. Like an answer to my prayers. These gluten free superstars are only 100 calories and contain just 2g of carbs, 1g of sugar. Available flavors include colima lime, grapefruit & pomelo, and pomegranate.
- Free fitness classes at Columbus Commons. I can’t wait to attend a few of these classes throughout the upcoming weeks! This is such an awesome way to support wellness within the community. I am really looking forward to trying out kickboxing, hip hop, and Zumba.
- These cinnamon vanilla breakfast protein bites by Cotter Crunch. I haven’t made them yet, but they look deeeelicious. I plan to use this recipe next week for some mid-morning work fuel.
- Iced coffee. It’s been pretty dang steamy in Ohio this summer so iced coffee has been my jam. My go-to is Starbucks’ cold brew with sugar free mocha syrup, but my mom and I recently visited a cute little coffee shop in the Medina Square where I had this double shot cold brew with a splash of mocha, and it. was. heavenly.
- This article about self-acceptance by Real Mom Nutrition, because “life is too short to worry about a muffin top”. Preach, girl.
- NatureWell’s Coconut Oil Moisturizing Cream. I received this lotion as a gift from a friend and I luuuurrrve it. It’s super hydrating but not greasy at all. I typically can’t stand putting lotion on my hands or arms because I hate feeling like a slippery banana peel, but this stuff is so light and nourishing. It’s not all-natural or chemical-free, but it is made using natural oils and it’s free of parabens (honestly not sure what parabens are, but they sound bad). I’ve even been using it on my face without any breakouts or increased oil production, which is honestly amazing because my skin can be a persnickety crank. You can find this moisturizer at Sam’s club if you have a membership, or on Amazon.
- Eating Bird Food’s Walking HIIT Treadmill Workout. When I’m feeling suuuuuuper lazy but know that I need to workout, I can typically talk myself into a walk. My brain just equates walking with minimal effort. However, with a little HIIT action, a walk can quickly turn into a sweaty, heart-pumpin’ workout.
- The Olympics, duh! I’ll totally admit that I got a little emotional when Aly Raisman won the silver in the women’s individual all-around. Silver for you, Glen Coco! You go, Glen Coco!
There you have it! But before you go, I’d love to hear from you! Tell me, what are you loving lately? Join the discussion in the comments section below!